Professional Indemnity Insurance
For Copy Editors/ Editors/ Indexers/ Proofreaders
Whether you are a freelancer, a network or a specialist company advising clients on the content, layout, design or syntax of publications, it is likely that you will need Professional Indemnity insurance.
Professional Indemnity insurance (known as errors and omissions insurance in the US) protects service-providers such as you against the costs of defending yourself in any negligence claims made by a client, and any consequent damages awarded. In such cases, the focus is on an alleged failure to perform (in terms of service or product) and the consequent financial loss caused by that error or omission.
Our insurance is underwritten by HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HCC) and we are able very easily to add office contents, products/public liability cover and employers’ liability cover to your PI insurance.
- Protection up to £1 million
- All the cost for legal defence covered
- We will pay up to the cover level you choose and you set the excess
Why Export & General?
- We provide insurance for over 50,000 UK businesses and individuals
- We'll do all the hard work to offer you competitive market quotes
- Highly experienced team with your interest at heart
- Personal service - no call centres
Call us now on: 0208 255 0617 to get a quote